Nov 14, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
ESPN does a few things very well, and one of them is using athletes (and mascots and others) in their SportsCenter promos.
The Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan is in the latest one, and it made me smile enough to decide to pass it on.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12