Nov 14, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics roller coaster of an early season continued Wednesday — they lost the first four, won the next four, then showed up against the Bobcats Wednesday and simply got outworked.
Still, a 4-5 start without Rajon Rondo on the roster is better than expected… and by the way, when might Rondo return from his ACL surgery?
Not until you have the Christmas lights up on your house, apparently. From the official twitter of the Boston Celtics.
First off, we’re never going to get a really straight answer from the organization on his recovery, this is about as good as that will get.
Second, not sure Ainge’s answer is really a surprise. Ainge had hinted earlier that come December things could move week to week.
Rondo wants you to know he is still working out.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36