Nov 14, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics roller coaster of an early season continued Wednesday — they lost the first four, won the next four, then showed up against the Bobcats Wednesday and simply got outworked.
Still, a 4-5 start without Rajon Rondo on the roster is better than expected… and by the way, when might Rondo return from his ACL surgery?
Not until you have the Christmas lights up on your house, apparently. From the official twitter of the Boston Celtics.
First off, we’re never going to get a really straight answer from the organization on his recovery, this is about as good as that will get.
Second, not sure Ainge’s answer is really a surprise. Ainge had hinted earlier that come December things could move week to week.
Rondo wants you to know he is still working out.
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 0
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 1
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 18
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 10
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 10
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 42
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 8
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4