Nov 13, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
Fairly safe to say Michael Jordan in his prime could have selected me, Seth Rogen, Sammy Hagar and Dave Navarro and we would win virtually every game and stay on the court.
But when the folks at NBA 2K asked him (as they promote the 2K14 Next Gen features) he went a different direction. The four he picks to hold the court: Scottie Pippen, Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Hakeem Olajuwon. That group is pretty good, too.
Remember that Pippen, Magic and MJ were part of the Dream Team in Barcelona that won the gold. I totally get the Olajuwon pick too — he can post guys up and run the floor, defend, basically do everything well. He is arguably the most well-rounded big of all time.
Worthy? That’s a North Carolina nod. Remember they were teammates in college who won the 1982 national title together.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20