Nov 13, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
While a number of other teams considered contenders (Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles Clippers) have stumbled a little out of the gate the Indiana Pacers have raced out to an impressive 8-0 start.
Kay Adams and I talk about the impact of Lance Stephenson on the team, what to do with Danny Granger (I think he needs to be a sixth man) and if they can start 15-0. That last one is a long ways off but not impossible.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 6
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 22
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43