Nov 13, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
While a number of other teams considered contenders (Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles Clippers) have stumbled a little out of the gate the Indiana Pacers have raced out to an impressive 8-0 start.
Kay Adams and I talk about the impact of Lance Stephenson on the team, what to do with Danny Granger (I think he needs to be a sixth man) and if they can start 15-0. That last one is a long ways off but not impossible.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18