Nov 13, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
While a number of other teams considered contenders (Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles Clippers) have stumbled a little out of the gate the Indiana Pacers have raced out to an impressive 8-0 start.
Kay Adams and I talk about the impact of Lance Stephenson on the team, what to do with Danny Granger (I think he needs to be a sixth man) and if they can start 15-0. That last one is a long ways off but not impossible.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65