Nov 13, 2013, 1:51 AM EDT
Xavier Henry has clearly felt more comfortable in the Mike D’Antoni “do what you feel” system than he did in Monty Williams’ “do what your told” version. Not that this has led to more efficient basketball (he’s shooting 38.7 percent so far this season), but we have seen some big plays from him.
Like this one, where he throws it down all over the Pelican’s rookie Jeff Withey.
That is the best dunk of the season so far.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16