Nov 13, 2013, 1:51 AM EDT
Xavier Henry has clearly felt more comfortable in the Mike D’Antoni “do what you feel” system than he did in Monty Williams’ “do what your told” version. Not that this has led to more efficient basketball (he’s shooting 38.7 percent so far this season), but we have seen some big plays from him.
Like this one, where he throws it down all over the Pelican’s rookie Jeff Withey.
That is the best dunk of the season so far.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36