Nov 13, 2013, 1:51 AM EST
Xavier Henry has clearly felt more comfortable in the Mike D’Antoni “do what you feel” system than he did in Monty Williams’ “do what your told” version. Not that this has led to more efficient basketball (he’s shooting 38.7 percent so far this season), but we have seen some big plays from him.
Like this one, where he throws it down all over the Pelican’s rookie Jeff Withey.
That is the best dunk of the season so far.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14