Nov 13, 2013, 1:51 AM EDT
Xavier Henry has clearly felt more comfortable in the Mike D’Antoni “do what you feel” system than he did in Monty Williams’ “do what your told” version. Not that this has led to more efficient basketball (he’s shooting 38.7 percent so far this season), but we have seen some big plays from him.
Like this one, where he throws it down all over the Pelican’s rookie Jeff Withey.
That is the best dunk of the season so far.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13