Nov 13, 2013, 1:51 AM EDT
Xavier Henry has clearly felt more comfortable in the Mike D’Antoni “do what you feel” system than he did in Monty Williams’ “do what your told” version. Not that this has led to more efficient basketball (he’s shooting 38.7 percent so far this season), but we have seen some big plays from him.
Like this one, where he throws it down all over the Pelican’s rookie Jeff Withey.
That is the best dunk of the season so far.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 5
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25