Nov 12, 2013, 10:01 PM EST
In the latest edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about all the latest news around the NBA, beginning first and foremost with Steve Nash and his latest injury issues.
We hear Nash’s comments, followed by plenty of analysis regarding the state of the Lakers moving forward.
The guys also discuss the Pacers’ hot start, the surprising Celtics, and ownership’s expectations for the Knicks this season.
Good stuff here, so listen via the embedded player below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12