Nov 12, 2013, 10:01 PM EDT
In the latest edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about all the latest news around the NBA, beginning first and foremost with Steve Nash and his latest injury issues.
We hear Nash’s comments, followed by plenty of analysis regarding the state of the Lakers moving forward.
The guys also discuss the Pacers’ hot start, the surprising Celtics, and ownership’s expectations for the Knicks this season.
Good stuff here, so listen via the embedded player below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 0
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43