Nov 12, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Usually we bring you the video of these half-court buzzer beaters just because they are fun shots to watch, they rarely have a big impact on the game itself.
But this one from the Clippers’ Jamal Crawford at the end of the third quarter did.
Crawford’s shot took a 2 point lead and jacked it up to 5. Fast forward to the end of the game and the Clippers won by just two (and got lucky at that as both Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Love missed point blank shots off offensive rebounds to tie the game and send it to OT). The difference ended up being this shot.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8