Nov 12, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Usually we bring you the video of these half-court buzzer beaters just because they are fun shots to watch, they rarely have a big impact on the game itself.
But this one from the Clippers’ Jamal Crawford at the end of the third quarter did.
Crawford’s shot took a 2 point lead and jacked it up to 5. Fast forward to the end of the game and the Clippers won by just two (and got lucky at that as both Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Love missed point blank shots off offensive rebounds to tie the game and send it to OT). The difference ended up being this shot.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21