Nov 12, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Usually we bring you the video of these half-court buzzer beaters just because they are fun shots to watch, they rarely have a big impact on the game itself.
But this one from the Clippers’ Jamal Crawford at the end of the third quarter did.
Crawford’s shot took a 2 point lead and jacked it up to 5. Fast forward to the end of the game and the Clippers won by just two (and got lucky at that as both Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Love missed point blank shots off offensive rebounds to tie the game and send it to OT). The difference ended up being this shot.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 2
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 18
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13