Nov 12, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Usually we bring you the video of these half-court buzzer beaters just because they are fun shots to watch, they rarely have a big impact on the game itself.
But this one from the Clippers’ Jamal Crawford at the end of the third quarter did.
Crawford’s shot took a 2 point lead and jacked it up to 5. Fast forward to the end of the game and the Clippers won by just two (and got lucky at that as both Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Love missed point blank shots off offensive rebounds to tie the game and send it to OT). The difference ended up being this shot.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5