Nov 12, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The Harlem Globetrotters were really traveling the globe, putting on a show in Honduras, when the incident above occurred (put on the Web by the Globetrotters themselves).
After a few passes against the usually stellar defense they face, Globetrotter Bull Bullard goes up for the dunk and throws it down, then does a little pull-up on the rim….
And the whole basket — stantion and all — comes crashing down and almost on Bullard’s head. Bullard is reportedly okay although he sat out the rest of the game (which continued once the glass was cleaned up and a new basket was put in place). Still, frightening.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6