Nov 11, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Lakers needed pretty much everything to go right if they were going to be a playoff team in the West this season. This season has been the opposite of that.
Steve Nash had to leave the Lakers game Sunday night after just over one quarter and Kay Adams and I discuss what that means for the Lakers. It’s not good.
Other topics include the slow start in Brooklyn (be patient) and the fast start in Phoenix behind Eric Bledsoe.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19