Nov 11, 2013, 8:31 PM EST
The Lakers needed pretty much everything to go right if they were going to be a playoff team in the West this season. This season has been the opposite of that.
Steve Nash had to leave the Lakers game Sunday night after just over one quarter and Kay Adams and I discuss what that means for the Lakers. It’s not good.
Other topics include the slow start in Brooklyn (be patient) and the fast start in Phoenix behind Eric Bledsoe.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11