Nov 11, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Lakers needed pretty much everything to go right if they were going to be a playoff team in the West this season. This season has been the opposite of that.
Steve Nash had to leave the Lakers game Sunday night after just over one quarter and Kay Adams and I discuss what that means for the Lakers. It’s not good.
Other topics include the slow start in Brooklyn (be patient) and the fast start in Phoenix behind Eric Bledsoe.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32