Nov 11, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Lakers needed pretty much everything to go right if they were going to be a playoff team in the West this season. This season has been the opposite of that.
Steve Nash had to leave the Lakers game Sunday night after just over one quarter and Kay Adams and I discuss what that means for the Lakers. It’s not good.
Other topics include the slow start in Brooklyn (be patient) and the fast start in Phoenix behind Eric Bledsoe.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34