Nov 11, 2013, 8:31 PM EST
The Lakers needed pretty much everything to go right if they were going to be a playoff team in the West this season. This season has been the opposite of that.
Steve Nash had to leave the Lakers game Sunday night after just over one quarter and Kay Adams and I discuss what that means for the Lakers. It’s not good.
Other topics include the slow start in Brooklyn (be patient) and the fast start in Phoenix behind Eric Bledsoe.
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 0
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6