Nov 11, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Hickson elevated and threw down the two-handed jam over Utah’s Marvin Williams, in a play sure to make highlight reels everywhere for quite some time.
The dunk itself wasn’t really that spectacular; instead, it was the contest by Williams (and the subsequent falling down) that made Hickson’s effort seem so impressive.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 3
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 13
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73