Nov 11, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Hickson elevated and threw down the two-handed jam over Utah’s Marvin Williams, in a play sure to make highlight reels everywhere for quite some time.
The dunk itself wasn’t really that spectacular; instead, it was the contest by Williams (and the subsequent falling down) that made Hickson’s effort seem so impressive.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 0
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 16
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48