Nov 11, 2013, 11:05 PM EST
The Bulls and the Cavs played a largely defensive-oriented game devoid of very many highlights, and the one that Derrick Rose provided late as his team was pulling away forced him to leave the game with what was later described as a minor hamstring injury.
Rose gave us a glimpse of his signature explosiveness as he drove end-to-end for a layup that put his team up by seven with 3:39 remaining. But he was seen wincing and limping a bit immediately afterward, and was subbed out for the remainder of the game shortly thereafter as a precaution.
As with all things related to Rose’s health, the world will be watching. Although this particular setback didn’t appear to be all that serious.
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 2
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 6
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 11