Nov 11, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
The Bulls and the Cavs played a largely defensive-oriented game devoid of very many highlights, and the one that Derrick Rose provided late as his team was pulling away forced him to leave the game with what was later described as a minor hamstring injury.
Rose gave us a glimpse of his signature explosiveness as he drove end-to-end for a layup that put his team up by seven with 3:39 remaining. But he was seen wincing and limping a bit immediately afterward, and was subbed out for the remainder of the game shortly thereafter as a precaution.
As with all things related to Rose’s health, the world will be watching. Although this particular setback didn’t appear to be all that serious.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9