Nov 11, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
The Bulls and the Cavs played a largely defensive-oriented game devoid of very many highlights, and the one that Derrick Rose provided late as his team was pulling away forced him to leave the game with what was later described as a minor hamstring injury.
Rose gave us a glimpse of his signature explosiveness as he drove end-to-end for a layup that put his team up by seven with 3:39 remaining. But he was seen wincing and limping a bit immediately afterward, and was subbed out for the remainder of the game shortly thereafter as a precaution.
As with all things related to Rose’s health, the world will be watching. Although this particular setback didn’t appear to be all that serious.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29