Nov 11, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
The Bulls and the Cavs played a largely defensive-oriented game devoid of very many highlights, and the one that Derrick Rose provided late as his team was pulling away forced him to leave the game with what was later described as a minor hamstring injury.
Rose gave us a glimpse of his signature explosiveness as he drove end-to-end for a layup that put his team up by seven with 3:39 remaining. But he was seen wincing and limping a bit immediately afterward, and was subbed out for the remainder of the game shortly thereafter as a precaution.
As with all things related to Rose’s health, the world will be watching. Although this particular setback didn’t appear to be all that serious.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15