Nov 11, 2013, 11:05 PM EST
The Bulls and the Cavs played a largely defensive-oriented game devoid of very many highlights, and the one that Derrick Rose provided late as his team was pulling away forced him to leave the game with what was later described as a minor hamstring injury.
Rose gave us a glimpse of his signature explosiveness as he drove end-to-end for a layup that put his team up by seven with 3:39 remaining. But he was seen wincing and limping a bit immediately afterward, and was subbed out for the remainder of the game shortly thereafter as a precaution.
As with all things related to Rose’s health, the world will be watching. Although this particular setback didn’t appear to be all that serious.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19