Nov 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had it all working against the Sixers on Saturday — the floater, the midrange jumper, and shots from three-point distance.
But the speed and agility he displayed is what really is tough to account for, as evidenced by the way he was able to get to the rim and convert the game-winning shot with 0.6 seconds remaining in double overtime to send his Cavaliers past the Sixers.
Irving finished with 39 points on 15-of-33 shooting, to go along with five rebounds and 12 assists in just over 48 minutes of action.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4