Nov 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Kyrie Irving had it all working against the Sixers on Saturday — the floater, the midrange jumper, and shots from three-point distance.
But the speed and agility he displayed is what really is tough to account for, as evidenced by the way he was able to get to the rim and convert the game-winning shot with 0.6 seconds remaining in double overtime to send his Cavaliers past the Sixers.
Irving finished with 39 points on 15-of-33 shooting, to go along with five rebounds and 12 assists in just over 48 minutes of action.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 8
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 6
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 17
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 47
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45