Nov 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had it all working against the Sixers on Saturday — the floater, the midrange jumper, and shots from three-point distance.
But the speed and agility he displayed is what really is tough to account for, as evidenced by the way he was able to get to the rim and convert the game-winning shot with 0.6 seconds remaining in double overtime to send his Cavaliers past the Sixers.
Irving finished with 39 points on 15-of-33 shooting, to go along with five rebounds and 12 assists in just over 48 minutes of action.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 50
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 54