Nov 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had it all working against the Sixers on Saturday — the floater, the midrange jumper, and shots from three-point distance.
But the speed and agility he displayed is what really is tough to account for, as evidenced by the way he was able to get to the rim and convert the game-winning shot with 0.6 seconds remaining in double overtime to send his Cavaliers past the Sixers.
Irving finished with 39 points on 15-of-33 shooting, to go along with five rebounds and 12 assists in just over 48 minutes of action.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13