Nov 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving had it all working against the Sixers on Saturday — the floater, the midrange jumper, and shots from three-point distance.
But the speed and agility he displayed is what really is tough to account for, as evidenced by the way he was able to get to the rim and convert the game-winning shot with 0.6 seconds remaining in double overtime to send his Cavaliers past the Sixers.
Irving finished with 39 points on 15-of-33 shooting, to go along with five rebounds and 12 assists in just over 48 minutes of action.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17