Nov 9, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
The latest PBT podcast is here, where I and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio open up taking about the Rockets struggles — we discuss the poor perimeter defense and Dwight Howard‘s free throw shooing. We then go on to discuss things to watch this weekend.
After that Howard Beck of Bleacher Report joins us to discuss the Knicks, Bulls and the young NBA season. As always, you know he has fantastic insights.
You can listen here, or you can listen and subscribe in iTunes.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 0
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 10
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9