Nov 9, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
The latest PBT podcast is here, where I and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio open up taking about the Rockets struggles — we discuss the poor perimeter defense and Dwight Howard‘s free throw shooing. We then go on to discuss things to watch this weekend.
After that Howard Beck of Bleacher Report joins us to discuss the Knicks, Bulls and the young NBA season. As always, you know he has fantastic insights.
You can listen here, or you can listen and subscribe in iTunes.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 5
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10