Nov 9, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
The latest PBT podcast is here, where I and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio open up taking about the Rockets struggles — we discuss the poor perimeter defense and Dwight Howard‘s free throw shooing. We then go on to discuss things to watch this weekend.
After that Howard Beck of Bleacher Report joins us to discuss the Knicks, Bulls and the young NBA season. As always, you know he has fantastic insights.
You can listen here, or you can listen and subscribe in iTunes.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27