Nov 9, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
The latest PBT podcast is here, where I and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio open up taking about the Rockets struggles — we discuss the poor perimeter defense and Dwight Howard‘s free throw shooing. We then go on to discuss things to watch this weekend.
After that Howard Beck of Bleacher Report joins us to discuss the Knicks, Bulls and the young NBA season. As always, you know he has fantastic insights.
You can listen here, or you can listen and subscribe in iTunes.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16