Nov 9, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Kevin Garnett is in his 19th NBA season now with the Brooklyn Nets, but the man still has a nose for the ball and can get up for a spectacular finish on occasion.
Early in the fourth quarter of his team’s matchup with the undefeated Pacers, Garnett saw the opportunity and pounced, going uncontested to the rim and timing his jump perfectly to finish with the authoritative putback slam.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3