Nov 9, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Kevin Garnett is in his 19th NBA season now with the Brooklyn Nets, but the man still has a nose for the ball and can get up for a spectacular finish on occasion.
Early in the fourth quarter of his team’s matchup with the undefeated Pacers, Garnett saw the opportunity and pounced, going uncontested to the rim and timing his jump perfectly to finish with the authoritative putback slam.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49