Nov 9, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Kevin Garnett is in his 19th NBA season now with the Brooklyn Nets, but the man still has a nose for the ball and can get up for a spectacular finish on occasion.
Early in the fourth quarter of his team’s matchup with the undefeated Pacers, Garnett saw the opportunity and pounced, going uncontested to the rim and timing his jump perfectly to finish with the authoritative putback slam.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24