Nov 9, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
Kevin Garnett is in his 19th NBA season now with the Brooklyn Nets, but the man still has a nose for the ball and can get up for a spectacular finish on occasion.
Early in the fourth quarter of his team’s matchup with the undefeated Pacers, Garnett saw the opportunity and pounced, going uncontested to the rim and timing his jump perfectly to finish with the authoritative putback slam.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3