Nov 9, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
We know. Rebuilding Celtics versus rebuilding Magic, with very few recognizable names or legitimate star power on the floor for either side.
But then you see this, an aggressive posterizing dunk from Jeff Green over Jason Maxiell from Friday’s action, and you realize that the pool of individual player talent in the NBA is crazy deep, even if assembling a collection of it that can win more than half of its games continues to be a challenge for plenty of teams.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16