Nov 9, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
We know. Rebuilding Celtics versus rebuilding Magic, with very few recognizable names or legitimate star power on the floor for either side.
But then you see this, an aggressive posterizing dunk from Jeff Green over Jason Maxiell from Friday’s action, and you realize that the pool of individual player talent in the NBA is crazy deep, even if assembling a collection of it that can win more than half of its games continues to be a challenge for plenty of teams.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18