Nov 9, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
We know. Rebuilding Celtics versus rebuilding Magic, with very few recognizable names or legitimate star power on the floor for either side.
But then you see this, an aggressive posterizing dunk from Jeff Green over Jason Maxiell from Friday’s action, and you realize that the pool of individual player talent in the NBA is crazy deep, even if assembling a collection of it that can win more than half of its games continues to be a challenge for plenty of teams.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 7
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21