Nov 9, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
We know. Rebuilding Celtics versus rebuilding Magic, with very few recognizable names or legitimate star power on the floor for either side.
But then you see this, an aggressive posterizing dunk from Jeff Green over Jason Maxiell from Friday’s action, and you realize that the pool of individual player talent in the NBA is crazy deep, even if assembling a collection of it that can win more than half of its games continues to be a challenge for plenty of teams.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 20
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8