Nov 9, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
We know. Rebuilding Celtics versus rebuilding Magic, with very few recognizable names or legitimate star power on the floor for either side.
But then you see this, an aggressive posterizing dunk from Jeff Green over Jason Maxiell from Friday’s action, and you realize that the pool of individual player talent in the NBA is crazy deep, even if assembling a collection of it that can win more than half of its games continues to be a challenge for plenty of teams.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18