Nov 9, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It seems as though the league has been cracking down on flopping a little bit more than it did a season ago, at least through this campaign’s first couple of weeks.
The offending play occurred in the second quarter of the Knicks’ win over the Bobcats on Friday, and despite the aggressive nature of the swinging elbow from Gerald Henderson and Shumpert’s close proximity, no contact was made, so the exaggerated response from Shumpert qualifies as a legitimate violation.
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10
- Grizzlies overpower Blazers for commanding series-opening win 7