Nov 9, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It seems as though the league has been cracking down on flopping a little bit more than it did a season ago, at least through this campaign’s first couple of weeks.
The offending play occurred in the second quarter of the Knicks’ win over the Bobcats on Friday, and despite the aggressive nature of the swinging elbow from Gerald Henderson and Shumpert’s close proximity, no contact was made, so the exaggerated response from Shumpert qualifies as a legitimate violation.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3