Nov 9, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It seems as though the league has been cracking down on flopping a little bit more than it did a season ago, at least through this campaign’s first couple of weeks.
The offending play occurred in the second quarter of the Knicks’ win over the Bobcats on Friday, and despite the aggressive nature of the swinging elbow from Gerald Henderson and Shumpert’s close proximity, no contact was made, so the exaggerated response from Shumpert qualifies as a legitimate violation.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20