Nov 9, 2013, 1:15 AM EST
Gerald Green has been much more than just a dunker in his first few games in Phoenix, and with Goran Dragic still out with a sprained ankle, Green once again got the start on Friday against the Nuggets.
Green played with emotion and intensity on both ends of the floor while finishing with 12 points, five rebounds, two steals and a blocked shot in his team’s 114-103 victory.
No matter how well Green plays overall, however, the fact remains that he has some of the crazier hops in the league, and showed them off early in the first quarter by getting way up to finish a high-flying alley-oop in transition.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13