Nov 9, 2013, 1:15 AM EDT
Gerald Green has been much more than just a dunker in his first few games in Phoenix, and with Goran Dragic still out with a sprained ankle, Green once again got the start on Friday against the Nuggets.
Green played with emotion and intensity on both ends of the floor while finishing with 12 points, five rebounds, two steals and a blocked shot in his team’s 114-103 victory.
No matter how well Green plays overall, however, the fact remains that he has some of the crazier hops in the league, and showed them off early in the first quarter by getting way up to finish a high-flying alley-oop in transition.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 0
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44