Nov 9, 2013, 1:15 AM EDT
Gerald Green has been much more than just a dunker in his first few games in Phoenix, and with Goran Dragic still out with a sprained ankle, Green once again got the start on Friday against the Nuggets.
Green played with emotion and intensity on both ends of the floor while finishing with 12 points, five rebounds, two steals and a blocked shot in his team’s 114-103 victory.
No matter how well Green plays overall, however, the fact remains that he has some of the crazier hops in the league, and showed them off early in the first quarter by getting way up to finish a high-flying alley-oop in transition.
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 1
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 27
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26