Nov 9, 2013, 1:15 AM EDT
Gerald Green has been much more than just a dunker in his first few games in Phoenix, and with Goran Dragic still out with a sprained ankle, Green once again got the start on Friday against the Nuggets.
Green played with emotion and intensity on both ends of the floor while finishing with 12 points, five rebounds, two steals and a blocked shot in his team’s 114-103 victory.
No matter how well Green plays overall, however, the fact remains that he has some of the crazier hops in the league, and showed them off early in the first quarter by getting way up to finish a high-flying alley-oop in transition.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16