Nov 9, 2013, 1:15 AM EST
Gerald Green has been much more than just a dunker in his first few games in Phoenix, and with Goran Dragic still out with a sprained ankle, Green once again got the start on Friday against the Nuggets.
Green played with emotion and intensity on both ends of the floor while finishing with 12 points, five rebounds, two steals and a blocked shot in his team’s 114-103 victory.
No matter how well Green plays overall, however, the fact remains that he has some of the crazier hops in the league, and showed them off early in the first quarter by getting way up to finish a high-flying alley-oop in transition.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20