Nov 8, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
That’s what the Clippers ran into Thursday night — specifically vintage Wade. He had 29 points and 7 assists, carving up J.J. Redick (and Jamal Crawford) with both drives to the baskets and pull up jumpers. Everything seemed to fall for Wade.
It’s fun to see this Wade back on the court and making plays, although other teams will not feel that way if he’s still playing like this come the postseason.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34