Nov 8, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
That’s what the Clippers ran into Thursday night — specifically vintage Wade. He had 29 points and 7 assists, carving up J.J. Redick (and Jamal Crawford) with both drives to the baskets and pull up jumpers. Everything seemed to fall for Wade.
It’s fun to see this Wade back on the court and making plays, although other teams will not feel that way if he’s still playing like this come the postseason.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35