Nov 8, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
That’s what the Clippers ran into Thursday night — specifically vintage Wade. He had 29 points and 7 assists, carving up J.J. Redick (and Jamal Crawford) with both drives to the baskets and pull up jumpers. Everything seemed to fall for Wade.
It’s fun to see this Wade back on the court and making plays, although other teams will not feel that way if he’s still playing like this come the postseason.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6