Nov 8, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
In a world seemingly obsessed with celebrity culture, people care and follow what players do off the court. Gaming, fashion, music — fans want to know what players are into.
So the NBA has launched a new site to give the people what they want called “Off the Court” and one of the first features is Boston Rajon Rondo talking about fashion. Good stuff here, where he is honest and says he would have mocked a guy who wore to school what he wears now. People evolve and change, it’s a good thing.
Other segments coming soon are Chris Bosh discussing food and Joakim Noah discussing Travel. I like food and travel, may end up watching those. (Fashion… my choices are based on what my wife says I should wear.)
If it’s you’re kind of thing, check out the site. If not, well it’s a big Web and you can probably find something else to entertain you, like a kid in a tiger suit playing with a tiger cub.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 32
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 30
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10