Nov 8, 2013, 6:47 PM EDT
In a world seemingly obsessed with celebrity culture, people care and follow what players do off the court. Gaming, fashion, music — fans want to know what players are into.
So the NBA has launched a new site to give the people what they want called “Off the Court” and one of the first features is Boston Rajon Rondo talking about fashion. Good stuff here, where he is honest and says he would have mocked a guy who wore to school what he wears now. People evolve and change, it’s a good thing.
Other segments coming soon are Chris Bosh discussing food and Joakim Noah discussing Travel. I like food and travel, may end up watching those. (Fashion… my choices are based on what my wife says I should wear.)
If it’s you’re kind of thing, check out the site. If not, well it’s a big Web and you can probably find something else to entertain you, like a kid in a tiger suit playing with a tiger cub.
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 0
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 40
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44