Nov 8, 2013, 6:47 PM EDT
In a world seemingly obsessed with celebrity culture, people care and follow what players do off the court. Gaming, fashion, music — fans want to know what players are into.
So the NBA has launched a new site to give the people what they want called “Off the Court” and one of the first features is Boston Rajon Rondo talking about fashion. Good stuff here, where he is honest and says he would have mocked a guy who wore to school what he wears now. People evolve and change, it’s a good thing.
Other segments coming soon are Chris Bosh discussing food and Joakim Noah discussing Travel. I like food and travel, may end up watching those. (Fashion… my choices are based on what my wife says I should wear.)
If it’s you’re kind of thing, check out the site. If not, well it’s a big Web and you can probably find something else to entertain you, like a kid in a tiger suit playing with a tiger cub.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34