Nov 8, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
In a world seemingly obsessed with celebrity culture, people care and follow what players do off the court. Gaming, fashion, music — fans want to know what players are into.
So the NBA has launched a new site to give the people what they want called “Off the Court” and one of the first features is Boston Rajon Rondo talking about fashion. Good stuff here, where he is honest and says he would have mocked a guy who wore to school what he wears now. People evolve and change, it’s a good thing.
Other segments coming soon are Chris Bosh discussing food and Joakim Noah discussing Travel. I like food and travel, may end up watching those. (Fashion… my choices are based on what my wife says I should wear.)
If it’s you’re kind of thing, check out the site. If not, well it’s a big Web and you can probably find something else to entertain you, like a kid in a tiger suit playing with a tiger cub.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 7
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 9
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9