Nov 8, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
In a world seemingly obsessed with celebrity culture, people care and follow what players do off the court. Gaming, fashion, music — fans want to know what players are into.
So the NBA has launched a new site to give the people what they want called “Off the Court” and one of the first features is Boston Rajon Rondo talking about fashion. Good stuff here, where he is honest and says he would have mocked a guy who wore to school what he wears now. People evolve and change, it’s a good thing.
Other segments coming soon are Chris Bosh discussing food and Joakim Noah discussing Travel. I like food and travel, may end up watching those. (Fashion… my choices are based on what my wife says I should wear.)
If it’s you’re kind of thing, check out the site. If not, well it’s a big Web and you can probably find something else to entertain you, like a kid in a tiger suit playing with a tiger cub.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5