Nov 8, 2013, 7:12 PM EST
In the third quarter of the Heat’s win over the Clippers Thursday, Blake Griffin was setting a pick for Chris Paul and Mario Chalmers decided to fight through it — with his forearm up, catching Blake Griffin in the neck.
Friday the league announced a $15,000 fine for Chalmers for the play.
Not a shock, he had to know seconds after a fine was coming. I don’t think it was malicious, but the league can’t allow that to go unpunished (no, a foul call was not enough).
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18