Nov 8, 2013, 7:12 PM EDT
In the third quarter of the Heat’s win over the Clippers Thursday, Blake Griffin was setting a pick for Chris Paul and Mario Chalmers decided to fight through it — with his forearm up, catching Blake Griffin in the neck.
Friday the league announced a $15,000 fine for Chalmers for the play.
Not a shock, he had to know seconds after a fine was coming. I don’t think it was malicious, but the league can’t allow that to go unpunished (no, a foul call was not enough).
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16