Nov 8, 2013, 10:25 PM EDT
Anthony Davis is a beast.
Against the Lakers Friday night he had 32 points, 12 rebounds, 6 blocks and three assists as he led the Pelicans to a win over Lakers. He looked every bit the franchise player they expect him to be, making defensive plays and he just moves so well and smartly off the ball to create chances. Davis showed off his midrange game in this one as well.
Oh, and there was this dunk.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10