Nov 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
This was bouncing around the interwebs today and it is simply too good not to pass along — a 1991 ad for Mr. Submarine sandwich shop featuring Scottie Pippen.
“Ladies, let’s have a party.”
From the shorts to the teased out 1990s hair on the cheerleaders to the large phallic sandwich that the girls get next to, there is just nothing not to love here. It is a perfect storm of 1990s bad.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10