Nov 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
This was bouncing around the interwebs today and it is simply too good not to pass along — a 1991 ad for Mr. Submarine sandwich shop featuring Scottie Pippen.
“Ladies, let’s have a party.”
From the shorts to the teased out 1990s hair on the cheerleaders to the large phallic sandwich that the girls get next to, there is just nothing not to love here. It is a perfect storm of 1990s bad.
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 16
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16