Nov 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
This was bouncing around the interwebs today and it is simply too good not to pass along — a 1991 ad for Mr. Submarine sandwich shop featuring Scottie Pippen.
“Ladies, let’s have a party.”
From the shorts to the teased out 1990s hair on the cheerleaders to the large phallic sandwich that the girls get next to, there is just nothing not to love here. It is a perfect storm of 1990s bad.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 20
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13