Nov 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
This was bouncing around the interwebs today and it is simply too good not to pass along — a 1991 ad for Mr. Submarine sandwich shop featuring Scottie Pippen.
“Ladies, let’s have a party.”
From the shorts to the teased out 1990s hair on the cheerleaders to the large phallic sandwich that the girls get next to, there is just nothing not to love here. It is a perfect storm of 1990s bad.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 8
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1