Nov 8, 2013, 12:41 PM EST
This was bouncing around the interwebs today and it is simply too good not to pass along — a 1991 ad for Mr. Submarine sandwich shop featuring Scottie Pippen.
“Ladies, let’s have a party.”
From the shorts to the teased out 1990s hair on the cheerleaders to the large phallic sandwich that the girls get next to, there is just nothing not to love here. It is a perfect storm of 1990s bad.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15