Nov 7, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Vince Carter can expect a league-mandated one-game vacation for this, or at the very least he will pull out his checkbook.
The veteran Mavericks guard was ejected for the third quarter play you see above. Oklahoma City’s Steven Adams caught Carter with an inadvertant elbow getting an offensive rebound, and Carter responded with an intentional elbow to the head. The league frowns on this. And by frowns I mean likes to hand out suspensions.
Carter doesn’t really care.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9