Nov 7, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Vince Carter can expect a league-mandated one-game vacation for this, or at the very least he will pull out his checkbook.
The veteran Mavericks guard was ejected for the third quarter play you see above. Oklahoma City’s Steven Adams caught Carter with an inadvertant elbow getting an offensive rebound, and Carter responded with an intentional elbow to the head. The league frowns on this. And by frowns I mean likes to hand out suspensions.
Carter doesn’t really care.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 7
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18