Nov 7, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Vince Carter can expect a league-mandated one-game vacation for this, or at the very least he will pull out his checkbook.
The veteran Mavericks guard was ejected for the third quarter play you see above. Oklahoma City’s Steven Adams caught Carter with an inadvertant elbow getting an offensive rebound, and Carter responded with an intentional elbow to the head. The league frowns on this. And by frowns I mean likes to hand out suspensions.
Carter doesn’t really care.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 3
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7