Nov 7, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Vince Carter can expect a league-mandated one-game vacation for this, or at the very least he will pull out his checkbook.
The veteran Mavericks guard was ejected for the third quarter play you see above. Oklahoma City’s Steven Adams caught Carter with an inadvertant elbow getting an offensive rebound, and Carter responded with an intentional elbow to the head. The league frowns on this. And by frowns I mean likes to hand out suspensions.
Carter doesn’t really care.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7