Nov 7, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Vince Carter can expect a league-mandated one-game vacation for this, or at the very least he will pull out his checkbook.
The veteran Mavericks guard was ejected for the third quarter play you see above. Oklahoma City’s Steven Adams caught Carter with an inadvertant elbow getting an offensive rebound, and Carter responded with an intentional elbow to the head. The league frowns on this. And by frowns I mean likes to hand out suspensions.
Carter doesn’t really care.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the video.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 26
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 30
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 18
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 14
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26