Nov 7, 2013, 10:12 AM EDT
The Golden State Warriors are just pure entertainment some nights.
Wednesday they dropped 106 on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a win that moved them to 4-1 on the season with the fifth best offense in the league. Curry made maybe THE highlight play of the night with this between the legs assist on the break.
However the real saviors of this win were Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala. When Curry left the game in the third quarter with an ankle injury it was Iguodala who took over a lot of duties at the point, while Thompson racked up 19 of his 30 points in the final frame to preserve the win. That’s worth watching, too.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 10
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 22
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 60
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31