Nov 7, 2013, 10:12 AM EDT
The Golden State Warriors are just pure entertainment some nights.
Wednesday they dropped 106 on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a win that moved them to 4-1 on the season with the fifth best offense in the league. Curry made maybe THE highlight play of the night with this between the legs assist on the break.
However the real saviors of this win were Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala. When Curry left the game in the third quarter with an ankle injury it was Iguodala who took over a lot of duties at the point, while Thompson racked up 19 of his 30 points in the final frame to preserve the win. That’s worth watching, too.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3