Nov 7, 2013, 10:12 AM EDT
The Golden State Warriors are just pure entertainment some nights.
Wednesday they dropped 106 on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a win that moved them to 4-1 on the season with the fifth best offense in the league. Curry made maybe THE highlight play of the night with this between the legs assist on the break.
However the real saviors of this win were Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala. When Curry left the game in the third quarter with an ankle injury it was Iguodala who took over a lot of duties at the point, while Thompson racked up 19 of his 30 points in the final frame to preserve the win. That’s worth watching, too.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8