Nov 7, 2013, 10:12 AM EDT
The Golden State Warriors are just pure entertainment some nights.
Wednesday they dropped 106 on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a win that moved them to 4-1 on the season with the fifth best offense in the league. Curry made maybe THE highlight play of the night with this between the legs assist on the break.
However the real saviors of this win were Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala. When Curry left the game in the third quarter with an ankle injury it was Iguodala who took over a lot of duties at the point, while Thompson racked up 19 of his 30 points in the final frame to preserve the win. That’s worth watching, too.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 18
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17