Nov 7, 2013, 10:12 AM EDT
The Golden State Warriors are just pure entertainment some nights.
Wednesday they dropped 106 on the Minnesota Timberwolves in a win that moved them to 4-1 on the season with the fifth best offense in the league. Curry made maybe THE highlight play of the night with this between the legs assist on the break.
However the real saviors of this win were Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala. When Curry left the game in the third quarter with an ankle injury it was Iguodala who took over a lot of duties at the point, while Thompson racked up 19 of his 30 points in the final frame to preserve the win. That’s worth watching, too.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 37
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5