Nov 7, 2013, 9:16 AM EST
Doc Rivers has spend considerable effort to pump up the ego of DeAndre Jordan, who came out on fire during the preseason but has gotten quiet (literally) as the season has gone on.
Wednesday night Orlando’s Nikola Vucevic owned him. Owned the entire Clipper team really — 30 points and 21 boards. He led the charge in a 98-90 Orlando win. The third year pro showed agility, strength, good court sense, a midrange game and the ability to finish at the rim.
You know, all the things you want in a center to build around. The things the Clippers expect but don’t get consistently out of Jordan. Orlando has something here, a good center who is going to be around a while.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 7
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4