Nov 7, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
Doc Rivers has spend considerable effort to pump up the ego of DeAndre Jordan, who came out on fire during the preseason but has gotten quiet (literally) as the season has gone on.
Wednesday night Orlando’s Nikola Vucevic owned him. Owned the entire Clipper team really — 30 points and 21 boards. He led the charge in a 98-90 Orlando win. The third year pro showed agility, strength, good court sense, a midrange game and the ability to finish at the rim.
You know, all the things you want in a center to build around. The things the Clippers expect but don’t get consistently out of Jordan. Orlando has something here, a good center who is going to be around a while.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17