Nov 7, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
The suspension is warranted, of course, but the most incredible part of the play was the fact that the referees didn’t feel the need to whistle Schroder for the foul. Now, the closest official may have been shielded from seeing what happened by Jason Thompson, and the referees probably hate Cousins, at least in his eyes.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Friday, Nov. 8th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Friday. Here’s the link.
Either way, the punishment eventually came down, and it will cost Schroder a game’s pay.
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 8
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 11
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 39
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6