Nov 7, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
The suspension is warranted, of course, but the most incredible part of the play was the fact that the referees didn’t feel the need to whistle Schroder for the foul. Now, the closest official may have been shielded from seeing what happened by Jason Thompson, and the referees probably hate Cousins, at least in his eyes.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Friday, Nov. 8th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET on Friday. Here’s the link.
Either way, the punishment eventually came down, and it will cost Schroder a game’s pay.
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 0
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 42
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 64
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26