Nov 6, 2013, 10:54 PM EST
If you’ve ever been around for the birth of a child, you know that labor starts for the woman when it starts. It’s not on your schedule —middle of the night, middle of dinner, when it comes it comes.
For Zach Randolph’s finance, that was in the middle of the game Wednesday night when the Grizzlies were playing the Pelicans.
Randolph played just eight minutes, scored two points, then the call came and he was gone. As he should have been, his priorities are in the right place.
Randolph scored just two points… sorry if he is on your fantasy team. Tough break. Congratulations to Randolph and his fiancée.
Hope you enjoyed sleeping, that’s done for the next month. Actually, from my experience you never sleep well again.
The Pelicans built up and early 19-point lead and hung on for a 99-84 win. Both teams are now 2-3 on the young season.
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 0
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 17
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 45