Nov 6, 2013, 1:08 PM EDT
I’m sure you’ve seen Michael Jordan’s home before when you were invited over breakfast and some pickup hoops… what? You didn’t get the text to come over either?
In that case, watch the video above to see Michael Jordan’s house (compound, really), so you know what you are bidding about $22 million on when it goes up for auction on Nov. 22. Highlights of the tour include the dining room table that is like a grid of the city of Bagdad (not making that up), the pool with a grass island in the middle of it, the three-bedroom guest house, and of course the personal basketball court of Jordan complete with the Jumpman logo at center court.
The video shows you all of it, talks to former Jordan teammate Randy Brown and… just watch it, Then check through the cushions of your couch to see if you have the cash to buy it.
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 12
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23