Nov 6, 2013, 1:08 PM EST
I’m sure you’ve seen Michael Jordan’s home before when you were invited over breakfast and some pickup hoops… what? You didn’t get the text to come over either?
In that case, watch the video above to see Michael Jordan’s house (compound, really), so you know what you are bidding about $22 million on when it goes up for auction on Nov. 22. Highlights of the tour include the dining room table that is like a grid of the city of Bagdad (not making that up), the pool with a grass island in the middle of it, the three-bedroom guest house, and of course the personal basketball court of Jordan complete with the Jumpman logo at center court.
The video shows you all of it, talks to former Jordan teammate Randy Brown and… just watch it, Then check through the cushions of your couch to see if you have the cash to buy it.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 3
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 28
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0