Nov 6, 2013, 1:08 PM EST
I’m sure you’ve seen Michael Jordan’s home before when you were invited over breakfast and some pickup hoops… what? You didn’t get the text to come over either?
In that case, watch the video above to see Michael Jordan’s house (compound, really), so you know what you are bidding about $22 million on when it goes up for auction on Nov. 22. Highlights of the tour include the dining room table that is like a grid of the city of Bagdad (not making that up), the pool with a grass island in the middle of it, the three-bedroom guest house, and of course the personal basketball court of Jordan complete with the Jumpman logo at center court.
The video shows you all of it, talks to former Jordan teammate Randy Brown and… just watch it, Then check through the cushions of your couch to see if you have the cash to buy it.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9