Video tour shows off Michael Jordan’s home, so you know what you’re bidding on

Nov 6, 2013, 1:08 PM EST

I’m sure you’ve seen Michael Jordan’s home before when you were invited over breakfast and some pickup hoops… what? You didn’t get the text to come over either?

In that case, watch the video above to see Michael Jordan’s house (compound, really), so you know what you are bidding about $22 million on when it goes up for auction on Nov. 22. Highlights of the tour include the dining room table that is like a grid of the city of Bagdad (not making that up), the pool with a grass island in the middle of it, the three-bedroom guest house, and of course the personal basketball court of Jordan complete with the Jumpman logo at center court.

The video shows you all of it, talks to former Jordan teammate Randy Brown and… just watch it, Then check through the cushions of your couch to see if you have the cash to buy it.

1. crnvic847 - Nov 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Found 16 cents, a cheesy poof, and multiple dust bunnies. I guess I better keep searching.

2. hojo20 - Nov 6, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I couldn’t even afford the heating costs there, let alone a mortgage.

3. hpeters77 - Nov 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Cheesy poof haha

4. redbullenergydrink - Nov 6, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Wow! Very impressive home! Some people just have it all.

• jimeejohnson - Nov 6, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Jordan’s Bobcats suck. Nobody has it all.

5. bucrightoff - Nov 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

You would think MJ being MJ he’d be asking for $23 million and not $22…

• jimeejohnson - Nov 6, 2013 at 7:10 PM

See what you’re trying to do!

6. buttfumbles - Nov 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM

$22 mil? I think I can swing that

7. antistratfordian - Nov 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Two words: Uh Glee

I’d love to have an indoor court at my house though.

8. jackdaniels1 - Nov 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM

You mean I would actually get to use the same thrown that was graced by his airness?! Sorry, this is nauseating. Any self respecting buyer would immediately remove the 23 from the entry gate

Who will land Josh Smith?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches