Nov 6, 2013, 1:08 PM EST
I’m sure you’ve seen Michael Jordan’s home before when you were invited over breakfast and some pickup hoops… what? You didn’t get the text to come over either?
In that case, watch the video above to see Michael Jordan’s house (compound, really), so you know what you are bidding about $22 million on when it goes up for auction on Nov. 22. Highlights of the tour include the dining room table that is like a grid of the city of Bagdad (not making that up), the pool with a grass island in the middle of it, the three-bedroom guest house, and of course the personal basketball court of Jordan complete with the Jumpman logo at center court.
The video shows you all of it, talks to former Jordan teammate Randy Brown and… just watch it, Then check through the cushions of your couch to see if you have the cash to buy it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20