Nov 6, 2013, 11:34 PM EST
This appears to be pretty minor, he may not miss any games, but with Stephen Curry’s history of ankle injuries, you have to do a double take.
Curry left the game in the third quarter with what was first described as a left foot bone bruise, but after the game the team announced he is day-to-day with an ankle injury, reports Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Curry sounds optimistic he can go Friday night against the Spurs
Let’s hope this is the case. It sounds minor, but don’t be shocked if the Warriors are cautious and have him sit a game.
Andre Iguodala stepped into the role as point guard and helped lead the Warriors to a 106-93 win over a quality Minnesota team. That’s the kind of versatility that makes Iguodala so invaluable to this team. Klay Thompson had 19 points in the fourth quarter, which was the other key.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11