Nov 6, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
This appears to be pretty minor, he may not miss any games, but with Stephen Curry’s history of ankle injuries, you have to do a double take.
Curry left the game in the third quarter with what was first described as a left foot bone bruise, but after the game the team announced he is day-to-day with an ankle injury, reports Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Curry sounds optimistic he can go Friday night against the Spurs
Let’s hope this is the case. It sounds minor, but don’t be shocked if the Warriors are cautious and have him sit a game.
Andre Iguodala stepped into the role as point guard and helped lead the Warriors to a 106-93 win over a quality Minnesota team. That’s the kind of versatility that makes Iguodala so invaluable to this team. Klay Thompson had 19 points in the fourth quarter, which was the other key.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28