Nov 6, 2013, 11:34 PM EST
This appears to be pretty minor, he may not miss any games, but with Stephen Curry’s history of ankle injuries, you have to do a double take.
Curry left the game in the third quarter with what was first described as a left foot bone bruise, but after the game the team announced he is day-to-day with an ankle injury, reports Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Curry sounds optimistic he can go Friday night against the Spurs
Let’s hope this is the case. It sounds minor, but don’t be shocked if the Warriors are cautious and have him sit a game.
Andre Iguodala stepped into the role as point guard and helped lead the Warriors to a 106-93 win over a quality Minnesota team. That’s the kind of versatility that makes Iguodala so invaluable to this team. Klay Thompson had 19 points in the fourth quarter, which was the other key.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11