Nov 6, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
This appears to be pretty minor, he may not miss any games, but with Stephen Curry’s history of ankle injuries, you have to do a double take.
Curry left the game in the third quarter with what was first described as a left foot bone bruise, but after the game the team announced he is day-to-day with an ankle injury, reports Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Curry sounds optimistic he can go Friday night against the Spurs
Let’s hope this is the case. It sounds minor, but don’t be shocked if the Warriors are cautious and have him sit a game.
Andre Iguodala stepped into the role as point guard and helped lead the Warriors to a 106-93 win over a quality Minnesota team. That’s the kind of versatility that makes Iguodala so invaluable to this team. Klay Thompson had 19 points in the fourth quarter, which was the other key.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18