Nov 6, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
This appears to be pretty minor, he may not miss any games, but with Stephen Curry’s history of ankle injuries, you have to do a double take.
Curry left the game in the third quarter with what was first described as a left foot bone bruise, but after the game the team announced he is day-to-day with an ankle injury, reports Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Curry sounds optimistic he can go Friday night against the Spurs
Let’s hope this is the case. It sounds minor, but don’t be shocked if the Warriors are cautious and have him sit a game.
Andre Iguodala stepped into the role as point guard and helped lead the Warriors to a 106-93 win over a quality Minnesota team. That’s the kind of versatility that makes Iguodala so invaluable to this team. Klay Thompson had 19 points in the fourth quarter, which was the other key.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10