Nov 6, 2013, 6:03 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams first asks me about the news of the day — the Knicks being without Tyson Chandler for 4-6 weeks with a fractured fibula. Let’s just say, it’s not good for their defense, but they can survive this if they start to play Carmelo Anthony more at the four again.
Then we get on to the fun stuff, previewing two good Thursday night matchups. First we talk about how Miami might try to deal with the Clippers high-powered offense (we didn’t get to the other topic, that the Clips have shown no signs of dealing with an offense like Miami). Next, we talk Dwight Howard‘s motivation and how defense is key when the Rockets take on the Lakers.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30