Nov 6, 2013, 6:03 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams first asks me about the news of the day — the Knicks being without Tyson Chandler for 4-6 weeks with a fractured fibula. Let’s just say, it’s not good for their defense, but they can survive this if they start to play Carmelo Anthony more at the four again.
Then we get on to the fun stuff, previewing two good Thursday night matchups. First we talk about how Miami might try to deal with the Clippers high-powered offense (we didn’t get to the other topic, that the Clips have shown no signs of dealing with an offense like Miami). Next, we talk Dwight Howard‘s motivation and how defense is key when the Rockets take on the Lakers.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20