Nov 6, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
Raptors fans had a little reason to be frustrated Tuesday night — Miami came to town without Chris Bosh, went very small and the Raptors couldn’t make them pay. Jonas Valanciunas had 10 points in the first quarter but the Raptors got away from pounding the ball inside, meanwhile LeBron James was being LeBron James and the Heat were moving the ball beautifully.
In the end, the Heat had it won and LeBron had the ball and was trying to run out the clock a little, when he decided to go Michael Flatley and do a kind of Riverdance Irish jig. Raptors fans didn’t appreciate it and let him hear it.
I find this more interesting end-of-game entertainment then meaningless threes to win two free tacos. You win, you get to dance.
Hat tip to Ben Golliver of SI’s The Point Forward, who is known around the league as a huge “Lord of the Dance” fan.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 40
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18