Nov 6, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
Raptors fans had a little reason to be frustrated Tuesday night — Miami came to town without Chris Bosh, went very small and the Raptors couldn’t make them pay. Jonas Valanciunas had 10 points in the first quarter but the Raptors got away from pounding the ball inside, meanwhile LeBron James was being LeBron James and the Heat were moving the ball beautifully.
In the end, the Heat had it won and LeBron had the ball and was trying to run out the clock a little, when he decided to go Michael Flatley and do a kind of Riverdance Irish jig. Raptors fans didn’t appreciate it and let him hear it.
I find this more interesting end-of-game entertainment then meaningless threes to win two free tacos. You win, you get to dance.
Hat tip to Ben Golliver of SI’s The Point Forward, who is known around the league as a huge “Lord of the Dance” fan.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28