Nov 6, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
Raptors fans had a little reason to be frustrated Tuesday night — Miami came to town without Chris Bosh, went very small and the Raptors couldn’t make them pay. Jonas Valanciunas had 10 points in the first quarter but the Raptors got away from pounding the ball inside, meanwhile LeBron James was being LeBron James and the Heat were moving the ball beautifully.
In the end, the Heat had it won and LeBron had the ball and was trying to run out the clock a little, when he decided to go Michael Flatley and do a kind of Riverdance Irish jig. Raptors fans didn’t appreciate it and let him hear it.
I find this more interesting end-of-game entertainment then meaningless threes to win two free tacos. You win, you get to dance.
Hat tip to Ben Golliver of SI’s The Point Forward, who is known around the league as a huge “Lord of the Dance” fan.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 12
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70