Nov 6, 2013, 10:06 AM EST
With Chris Bosh home with his wife and new baby, the Toronto Raptors tried to pound the ball inside on the smaller Heat and make them pay Tuesday night — Jonas Valanciunas had 10 first quarter points and led the Raptors with 18. He did an excellent job of just being bigger and stronger than everyone else on the court.
That includes throwing this one down over LeBron James.
LeBron still had the last laugh — he finished with 35 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists, plus Miami won — but Valanciunas had his moment.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17