Nov 6, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
With Chris Bosh home with his wife and new baby, the Toronto Raptors tried to pound the ball inside on the smaller Heat and make them pay Tuesday night — Jonas Valanciunas had 10 first quarter points and led the Raptors with 18. He did an excellent job of just being bigger and stronger than everyone else on the court.
That includes throwing this one down over LeBron James.
LeBron still had the last laugh — he finished with 35 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists, plus Miami won — but Valanciunas had his moment.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 25
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 44
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 15
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55