Nov 6, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
With Chris Bosh home with his wife and new baby, the Toronto Raptors tried to pound the ball inside on the smaller Heat and make them pay Tuesday night — Jonas Valanciunas had 10 first quarter points and led the Raptors with 18. He did an excellent job of just being bigger and stronger than everyone else on the court.
That includes throwing this one down over LeBron James.
LeBron still had the last laugh — he finished with 35 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists, plus Miami won — but Valanciunas had his moment.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 37
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17