Nov 6, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
With Chris Bosh home with his wife and new baby, the Toronto Raptors tried to pound the ball inside on the smaller Heat and make them pay Tuesday night — Jonas Valanciunas had 10 first quarter points and led the Raptors with 18. He did an excellent job of just being bigger and stronger than everyone else on the court.
That includes throwing this one down over LeBron James.
LeBron still had the last laugh — he finished with 35 points, 8 rebounds and 8 assists, plus Miami won — but Valanciunas had his moment.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17