Nov 6, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
For those of you who haven’t noticed, the Phoenix Suns are 3-1 and Eric Bledsoe is the main reason.
With Goran Dragic out a couple of games with a sprained ankle Bledsoe has stepped up, he had 25 points Monday night against New Orleans and was making plays at both ends. Check out the video above. He is playing like the stud everybody wanted to trade for last season as Vinny Del Negro buried him on the bench behind Willie Green.
Bledsoe is averaging 22.5 points a game this season on 50 percent shooting and is making the Suns watchable, which we didn’t think could happen this year.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3