Nov 5, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Even if you don’t agree with him (and I often do not) Shaquille O’Neal is one of those guys that when he talks you just tend to listen.
Shaq swung by the Dan Patrick Show (you can catch it every morning on the NBC Sports Network) and talked all things early season NBA. Plus Shaq talks about hazing in the NBA in the wake of what is happening with the Miami Dolphins.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 9
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 11
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18