Nov 5, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Even if you don’t agree with him (and I often do not) Shaquille O’Neal is one of those guys that when he talks you just tend to listen.
Shaq swung by the Dan Patrick Show (you can catch it every morning on the NBC Sports Network) and talked all things early season NBA. Plus Shaq talks about hazing in the NBA in the wake of what is happening with the Miami Dolphins.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10