Nov 5, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Even if you don’t agree with him (and I often do not) Shaquille O’Neal is one of those guys that when he talks you just tend to listen.
Shaq swung by the Dan Patrick Show (you can catch it every morning on the NBC Sports Network) and talked all things early season NBA. Plus Shaq talks about hazing in the NBA in the wake of what is happening with the Miami Dolphins.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall (VIDEO) 3
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27