Nov 5, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Even if you don’t agree with him (and I often do not) Shaquille O’Neal is one of those guys that when he talks you just tend to listen.
Shaq swung by the Dan Patrick Show (you can catch it every morning on the NBC Sports Network) and talked all things early season NBA. Plus Shaq talks about hazing in the NBA in the wake of what is happening with the Miami Dolphins.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22