Nov 5, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Even if you don’t agree with him (and I often do not) Shaquille O’Neal is one of those guys that when he talks you just tend to listen.
Shaq swung by the Dan Patrick Show (you can catch it every morning on the NBC Sports Network) and talked all things early season NBA. Plus Shaq talks about hazing in the NBA in the wake of what is happening with the Miami Dolphins.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2