Nov 5, 2013, 9:50 PM EDT
It didn’t look good for Kemba Walker midway through the third quarter against the Knicks, when he ran into the brick wall otherwise known as Metta World Peace and appeared to be in a lot of pain after suffering some kind of shoulder injury.
While the pain was surely real, the injury itself turned out to be not all that serious.
Walker was deemed available to return by his team’s medical staff following X-rays (which were negative), and the official diagnosis (via Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer) was nothing more than a shoulder contusion.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9