Nov 5, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
If you want to know why most people around the league rank Chris Paul third on the list of best NBA players, watch this video.
He went up against Jeremy Lin and a very porous Rockets defense on the night and just dominated the game with 23 points and 17 assists. He was setting up J.J. Redick, throwing lobs to Blake Griffin and pretty much getting whatever shot whenever he wanted. He crossed up Lin one play and was knocking down a three the next.
The Clippers have far and away the best offense in the NBA after this game (116 points per 100 possessions) and Paul is the Maestro conducting the symphony. Now, about that defense….
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9