Nov 5, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
If you want to know why most people around the league rank Chris Paul third on the list of best NBA players, watch this video.
He went up against Jeremy Lin and a very porous Rockets defense on the night and just dominated the game with 23 points and 17 assists. He was setting up J.J. Redick, throwing lobs to Blake Griffin and pretty much getting whatever shot whenever he wanted. He crossed up Lin one play and was knocking down a three the next.
The Clippers have far and away the best offense in the NBA after this game (116 points per 100 possessions) and Paul is the Maestro conducting the symphony. Now, about that defense….
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 27
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22