Nov 5, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
If you want to know why most people around the league rank Chris Paul third on the list of best NBA players, watch this video.
He went up against Jeremy Lin and a very porous Rockets defense on the night and just dominated the game with 23 points and 17 assists. He was setting up J.J. Redick, throwing lobs to Blake Griffin and pretty much getting whatever shot whenever he wanted. He crossed up Lin one play and was knocking down a three the next.
The Clippers have far and away the best offense in the NBA after this game (116 points per 100 possessions) and Paul is the Maestro conducting the symphony. Now, about that defense….
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6