Nov 5, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
If you want to know why most people around the league rank Chris Paul third on the list of best NBA players, watch this video.
He went up against Jeremy Lin and a very porous Rockets defense on the night and just dominated the game with 23 points and 17 assists. He was setting up J.J. Redick, throwing lobs to Blake Griffin and pretty much getting whatever shot whenever he wanted. He crossed up Lin one play and was knocking down a three the next.
The Clippers have far and away the best offense in the NBA after this game (116 points per 100 possessions) and Paul is the Maestro conducting the symphony. Now, about that defense….
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 6
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 29