Nov 5, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
If you want to know why most people around the league rank Chris Paul third on the list of best NBA players, watch this video.
He went up against Jeremy Lin and a very porous Rockets defense on the night and just dominated the game with 23 points and 17 assists. He was setting up J.J. Redick, throwing lobs to Blake Griffin and pretty much getting whatever shot whenever he wanted. He crossed up Lin one play and was knocking down a three the next.
The Clippers have far and away the best offense in the NBA after this game (116 points per 100 possessions) and Paul is the Maestro conducting the symphony. Now, about that defense….
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 0
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18