Nov 5, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
The Heat will take on the Raptors in Toronto on Tuesday, but they’ll do it without the member of their Big Three who made a name for himself in the NBA by playing north of the border for his first seven seasons.
Chris Bosh wasn’t available to reporters at Monday’s practice and didn’t travel with the team, after his wife gave birth to the couple’s second child early Monday morning.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) November 5, 2013
Miami is off to a bit of a slow start at just 2-2, so despite facing a Raptors team that doesn’t appear to pose much of a threat, they could use all of their stars on the floor until the ship is officially righted.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $75,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday, Nov. 6th games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $10,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the link.
At least Bosh’s excuse for missing this one is as good as it gets.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 26
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 39
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28