Nov 5, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
The Heat will take on the Raptors in Toronto on Tuesday, but they’ll do it without the member of their Big Three who made a name for himself in the NBA by playing north of the border for his first seven seasons.
Chris Bosh wasn’t available to reporters at Monday’s practice and didn’t travel with the team, after his wife gave birth to the couple’s second child early Monday morning.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) November 5, 2013
Miami is off to a bit of a slow start at just 2-2, so despite facing a Raptors team that doesn’t appear to pose much of a threat, they could use all of their stars on the floor until the ship is officially righted.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $75,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday, Nov. 6th games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $10,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the link.
At least Bosh’s excuse for missing this one is as good as it gets.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15