Nov 5, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
The Heat will take on the Raptors in Toronto on Tuesday, but they’ll do it without the member of their Big Three who made a name for himself in the NBA by playing north of the border for his first seven seasons.
Chris Bosh wasn’t available to reporters at Monday’s practice and didn’t travel with the team, after his wife gave birth to the couple’s second child early Monday morning.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) November 5, 2013
Miami is off to a bit of a slow start at just 2-2, so despite facing a Raptors team that doesn’t appear to pose much of a threat, they could use all of their stars on the floor until the ship is officially righted.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $75,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday, Nov. 6th games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $10,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the link.
At least Bosh’s excuse for missing this one is as good as it gets.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 0
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 3
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 21
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 39
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33