Nov 5, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
The Heat will take on the Raptors in Toronto on Tuesday, but they’ll do it without the member of their Big Three who made a name for himself in the NBA by playing north of the border for his first seven seasons.
Chris Bosh wasn’t available to reporters at Monday’s practice and didn’t travel with the team, after his wife gave birth to the couple’s second child early Monday morning.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) November 5, 2013
Miami is off to a bit of a slow start at just 2-2, so despite facing a Raptors team that doesn’t appear to pose much of a threat, they could use all of their stars on the floor until the ship is officially righted.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $75,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday, Nov. 6th games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $10,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the link.
At least Bosh’s excuse for missing this one is as good as it gets.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7