Nov 5, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
The Clippers scored pretty much any way they wanted Monday night. They rained threes on the Rockets, they scored in the post…
And of course there were alley-oops. This one late in the game was probably the best of the night and the cherry on top of the Clippers win.
To me you knew it was going to be the Clippers night during their 42-point first quarter when Griffin hit a 15-foot Tim Duncan-style bank shot than an 18-footer straight away. When his midrange shot is falling it’s a sign. Griffin had 18 points in the Clippers’ 137-118 victory.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 23
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2