Nov 5, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
The Clippers scored pretty much any way they wanted Monday night. They rained threes on the Rockets, they scored in the post…
And of course there were alley-oops. This one late in the game was probably the best of the night and the cherry on top of the Clippers win.
To me you knew it was going to be the Clippers night during their 42-point first quarter when Griffin hit a 15-foot Tim Duncan-style bank shot than an 18-footer straight away. When his midrange shot is falling it’s a sign. Griffin had 18 points in the Clippers’ 137-118 victory.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11