Nov 5, 2013, 9:16 AM EST
The Clippers scored pretty much any way they wanted Monday night. They rained threes on the Rockets, they scored in the post…
And of course there were alley-oops. This one late in the game was probably the best of the night and the cherry on top of the Clippers win.
To me you knew it was going to be the Clippers night during their 42-point first quarter when Griffin hit a 15-foot Tim Duncan-style bank shot than an 18-footer straight away. When his midrange shot is falling it’s a sign. Griffin had 18 points in the Clippers’ 137-118 victory.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1