Nov 5, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
The Clippers scored pretty much any way they wanted Monday night. They rained threes on the Rockets, they scored in the post…
And of course there were alley-oops. This one late in the game was probably the best of the night and the cherry on top of the Clippers win.
To me you knew it was going to be the Clippers night during their 42-point first quarter when Griffin hit a 15-foot Tim Duncan-style bank shot than an 18-footer straight away. When his midrange shot is falling it’s a sign. Griffin had 18 points in the Clippers’ 137-118 victory.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 0
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 41
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59