Nov 5, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
The Clippers scored pretty much any way they wanted Monday night. They rained threes on the Rockets, they scored in the post…
And of course there were alley-oops. This one late in the game was probably the best of the night and the cherry on top of the Clippers win.
To me you knew it was going to be the Clippers night during their 42-point first quarter when Griffin hit a 15-foot Tim Duncan-style bank shot than an 18-footer straight away. When his midrange shot is falling it’s a sign. Griffin had 18 points in the Clippers’ 137-118 victory.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32