Nov 4, 2013, 11:31 AM EST
Sorry Knicks fans, you may not want to watch this, but the rest of the country is buzzing about it.
There has been no hotter player in the NBA to start the season than Kevin Love, who averaged 29.7 points per game on 50 percent shooting, plus 14.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game — and those are the kind of numbers he can sustain.
You know his name was all over the Knicks scouting report heading into Sunday, yet he still dropped 34 and 15 on New York in the Garden. Even got a high five from Spike Lee.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Our own D.J. Foster called him a potential sneaky MVP candidate, and while it’s far, far too early to have that conversation in any real sense it’s something to think about. K-Love is tearing it up.
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 3
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 20
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7