Nov 4, 2013, 11:31 AM EDT
Sorry Knicks fans, you may not want to watch this, but the rest of the country is buzzing about it.
There has been no hotter player in the NBA to start the season than Kevin Love, who averaged 29.7 points per game on 50 percent shooting, plus 14.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game — and those are the kind of numbers he can sustain.
You know his name was all over the Knicks scouting report heading into Sunday, yet he still dropped 34 and 15 on New York in the Garden. Even got a high five from Spike Lee.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Our own D.J. Foster called him a potential sneaky MVP candidate, and while it’s far, far too early to have that conversation in any real sense it’s something to think about. K-Love is tearing it up.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 27
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17