Nov 4, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Sixers are a nice story and all, sitting at 3-0 in the standings entering Monday night’s game against the Warriors. But no one expects it to continue, and Golden State seems intent on ending that brief winning streak, and doing so in spectacular fashion.
As the Warriors got out to an early double digit lead, Stephen Curry found Andre Iguodala from beyond half court with a perfect pass that Iguodala was able to catch and convert for the alley-oop slam.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3