Nov 4, 2013, 8:31 PM EST
The Sixers are a nice story and all, sitting at 3-0 in the standings entering Monday night’s game against the Warriors. But no one expects it to continue, and Golden State seems intent on ending that brief winning streak, and doing so in spectacular fashion.
As the Warriors got out to an early double digit lead, Stephen Curry found Andre Iguodala from beyond half court with a perfect pass that Iguodala was able to catch and convert for the alley-oop slam.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 33
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 41
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20