Nov 4, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Sixers are a nice story and all, sitting at 3-0 in the standings entering Monday night’s game against the Warriors. But no one expects it to continue, and Golden State seems intent on ending that brief winning streak, and doing so in spectacular fashion.
As the Warriors got out to an early double digit lead, Stephen Curry found Andre Iguodala from beyond half court with a perfect pass that Iguodala was able to catch and convert for the alley-oop slam.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23