Nov 4, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Sixers are a nice story and all, sitting at 3-0 in the standings entering Monday night’s game against the Warriors. But no one expects it to continue, and Golden State seems intent on ending that brief winning streak, and doing so in spectacular fashion.
As the Warriors got out to an early double digit lead, Stephen Curry found Andre Iguodala from beyond half court with a perfect pass that Iguodala was able to catch and convert for the alley-oop slam.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 74
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20