Nov 4, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
The Sixers are a nice story and all, sitting at 3-0 in the standings entering Monday night’s game against the Warriors. But no one expects it to continue, and Golden State seems intent on ending that brief winning streak, and doing so in spectacular fashion.
As the Warriors got out to an early double digit lead, Stephen Curry found Andre Iguodala from beyond half court with a perfect pass that Iguodala was able to catch and convert for the alley-oop slam.
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 2
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 12
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 7
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 12
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 45
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27