Nov 4, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
Two games, according to Paul Coro at the Arizona Republic.
“I’m guessing he probably won’t go these couple of games,” Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said of the road trip’s final stops against New Orleans on Tuesday night and San Antonio on Wednesday night.
Dragic sprained the same ankle in the preseason, and once you sprain an ankle it’s easier to re-injure it.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
So expect the Suns to be careful with him here. It’s a long season.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8