Nov 4, 2013, 6:07 PM EST
Two games, according to Paul Coro at the Arizona Republic.
“I’m guessing he probably won’t go these couple of games,” Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said of the road trip’s final stops against New Orleans on Tuesday night and San Antonio on Wednesday night.
Dragic sprained the same ankle in the preseason, and once you sprain an ankle it’s easier to re-injure it.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
So expect the Suns to be careful with him here. It’s a long season.
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 0
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15