Nov 4, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
Two games, according to Paul Coro at the Arizona Republic.
“I’m guessing he probably won’t go these couple of games,” Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said of the road trip’s final stops against New Orleans on Tuesday night and San Antonio on Wednesday night.
Dragic sprained the same ankle in the preseason, and once you sprain an ankle it’s easier to re-injure it.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
So expect the Suns to be careful with him here. It’s a long season.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 2
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5