Nov 4, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
It’s just a week into the season and some interesting story lines are developing, but the Russell Westbrook news trumped it all to start the season.
Kay Adams and I talk in this PBT Extra about Westbrook and what his return means for Oklahoma City.
Then we move on to two of the hot starts this young season — Kevin Love in Minnesota and the Indiana Pacers. Love is capable of keeping up some ridiculous numbers, especially with Ricky Rubio and Kevin Martin around him (plus some other good role players). The Pacers look a lot better this season — and they went to the seventh game of the Eastern Conference Finals last year. People better not overlook Indiana this season.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11