Nov 4, 2013, 6:49 PM EST
It’s just a week into the season and some interesting story lines are developing, but the Russell Westbrook news trumped it all to start the season.
Kay Adams and I talk in this PBT Extra about Westbrook and what his return means for Oklahoma City.
Then we move on to two of the hot starts this young season — Kevin Love in Minnesota and the Indiana Pacers. Love is capable of keeping up some ridiculous numbers, especially with Ricky Rubio and Kevin Martin around him (plus some other good role players). The Pacers look a lot better this season — and they went to the seventh game of the Eastern Conference Finals last year. People better not overlook Indiana this season.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13