Nov 4, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
It’s just a week into the season and some interesting story lines are developing, but the Russell Westbrook news trumped it all to start the season.
Kay Adams and I talk in this PBT Extra about Westbrook and what his return means for Oklahoma City.
Then we move on to two of the hot starts this young season — Kevin Love in Minnesota and the Indiana Pacers. Love is capable of keeping up some ridiculous numbers, especially with Ricky Rubio and Kevin Martin around him (plus some other good role players). The Pacers look a lot better this season — and they went to the seventh game of the Eastern Conference Finals last year. People better not overlook Indiana this season.
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 1
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 62
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30