Nov 4, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
It’s just a week into the season and some interesting story lines are developing, but the Russell Westbrook news trumped it all to start the season.
Kay Adams and I talk in this PBT Extra about Westbrook and what his return means for Oklahoma City.
Then we move on to two of the hot starts this young season — Kevin Love in Minnesota and the Indiana Pacers. Love is capable of keeping up some ridiculous numbers, especially with Ricky Rubio and Kevin Martin around him (plus some other good role players). The Pacers look a lot better this season — and they went to the seventh game of the Eastern Conference Finals last year. People better not overlook Indiana this season.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12