Nov 4, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
In what is going to be a tough season in Orlando, Tobias Harris was one of the reasons to tune in — the young forward had a sparkling second half of the season ( 17.3 points and 8.5 rebounds per game after being traded from the Bucks to the Magic) and we wanted to see what he could do if you gave him more run and freedom.
But the ankle sprain he suffered a couple weeks ago and has kept him out of the regular season so far is serious enough that Jacque Vaughn said Monday that Harris is out indefinitely and is weeks away from returning, reports John Denton of the Magic’s official Web site.
Harris is not practicing with the team right now and Vaugn also called the sprain “severe.” So, that’s not good.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 10
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 39
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 39
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17