Nov 4, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Kevin Love put on a show in Madison Square Garden — 34 points and 15 rebounds, he was getting buckets at the rim and knocking down threes. He was showing off the kind of versatile game that had to make Knicks fans jealous.
Including Spike Lee.
In the fourth quarter the Knicks had closed a 21-point Minnesota lead down to the striking distance of single digits, but Love kept making plays. None better than this stumbling, off-balance, trying-to-draw-the-foul 17-foot bank from the wing. Then as he ran up court he got a high-five from Lee.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
That’s a good night, Kevin.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50