Nov 4, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Kevin Love put on a show in Madison Square Garden — 34 points and 15 rebounds, he was getting buckets at the rim and knocking down threes. He was showing off the kind of versatile game that had to make Knicks fans jealous.
Including Spike Lee.
In the fourth quarter the Knicks had closed a 21-point Minnesota lead down to the striking distance of single digits, but Love kept making plays. None better than this stumbling, off-balance, trying-to-draw-the-foul 17-foot bank from the wing. Then as he ran up court he got a high-five from Lee.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
That’s a good night, Kevin.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Vintage Dwyane Wade sighting 0
- Heat come from 15 down to even season series with Pacers 21
- Report: At the moment, Lakers no longer considering trading Pau gasol 11
- PBT Extra: Damian Lillard or Kyrie Irving? Plus coaching hot seat talk. 6
- Report: Celtics may be frontrunners for Asik; would move Bass, Lee, pick 6
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)