Nov 4, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Kevin Love put on a show in Madison Square Garden — 34 points and 15 rebounds, he was getting buckets at the rim and knocking down threes. He was showing off the kind of versatile game that had to make Knicks fans jealous.
Including Spike Lee.
In the fourth quarter the Knicks had closed a 21-point Minnesota lead down to the striking distance of single digits, but Love kept making plays. None better than this stumbling, off-balance, trying-to-draw-the-foul 17-foot bank from the wing. Then as he ran up court he got a high-five from Lee.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Monday, Nov. 4th games. It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
That’s a good night, Kevin.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18