Nov 4, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Before every NBA game there is some variation of the same PSA — generally video of players telling the fans not to do stupid things they know not to do (run on to the court, throw things on the court, get in fights, etc.).
The Atlanta Hawks mashed that up with Blurred Lines and got this PSA out there.
Despite my general hatred of all things “Blurred Lines” I’ll say I didn’t hate this. I didn’t play it twice, but I didn’t hate it. That’s as close to an endorsement as it gets. And I’ll admit the “HARRY THE HAWK HAS A BIG BEAK” part was pretty funny.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at Eye on Basketball, who has an entire iPod nano filled with just Robin Thicke cuts.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 7
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 36
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40