Nov 4, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Before every NBA game there is some variation of the same PSA — generally video of players telling the fans not to do stupid things they know not to do (run on to the court, throw things on the court, get in fights, etc.).
The Atlanta Hawks mashed that up with Blurred Lines and got this PSA out there.
Despite my general hatred of all things “Blurred Lines” I’ll say I didn’t hate this. I didn’t play it twice, but I didn’t hate it. That’s as close to an endorsement as it gets. And I’ll admit the “HARRY THE HAWK HAS A BIG BEAK” part was pretty funny.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at Eye on Basketball, who has an entire iPod nano filled with just Robin Thicke cuts.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18