Nov 4, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Before every NBA game there is some variation of the same PSA — generally video of players telling the fans not to do stupid things they know not to do (run on to the court, throw things on the court, get in fights, etc.).
The Atlanta Hawks mashed that up with Blurred Lines and got this PSA out there.
Despite my general hatred of all things “Blurred Lines” I’ll say I didn’t hate this. I didn’t play it twice, but I didn’t hate it. That’s as close to an endorsement as it gets. And I’ll admit the “HARRY THE HAWK HAS A BIG BEAK” part was pretty funny.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at Eye on Basketball, who has an entire iPod nano filled with just Robin Thicke cuts.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12