Nov 4, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Before every NBA game there is some variation of the same PSA — generally video of players telling the fans not to do stupid things they know not to do (run on to the court, throw things on the court, get in fights, etc.).
The Atlanta Hawks mashed that up with Blurred Lines and got this PSA out there.
Despite my general hatred of all things “Blurred Lines” I’ll say I didn’t hate this. I didn’t play it twice, but I didn’t hate it. That’s as close to an endorsement as it gets. And I’ll admit the “HARRY THE HAWK HAS A BIG BEAK” part was pretty funny.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at Eye on Basketball, who has an entire iPod nano filled with just Robin Thicke cuts.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12