Nov 4, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Before every NBA game there is some variation of the same PSA — generally video of players telling the fans not to do stupid things they know not to do (run on to the court, throw things on the court, get in fights, etc.).
The Atlanta Hawks mashed that up with Blurred Lines and got this PSA out there.
Despite my general hatred of all things “Blurred Lines” I’ll say I didn’t hate this. I didn’t play it twice, but I didn’t hate it. That’s as close to an endorsement as it gets. And I’ll admit the “HARRY THE HAWK HAS A BIG BEAK” part was pretty funny.
Hat tip to Matt Moore at Eye on Basketball, who has an entire iPod nano filled with just Robin Thicke cuts.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 2
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 9
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 83
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20