Nov 3, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Jason Kidd made his debut patrolling the sidelines for the Nets, but his presence had no impact on the outcome of the game, at least in terms of where the Nets were concerned.
Orlando cruised to a 107-86 victory, and rookie Victor Oladipo not only contributed 19 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals in just 21 minutes of action off the bench, but he also electrified the hometown fans by throwing down this 360-slam after getting loose in transition.
A lot of guys can make the highlight reels if given the opportunity while uncontested, but perhaps more impressive was the physical defense on Deron Williams that created the steal and the opportunity to put on a bit of a show.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19