Nov 3, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Jason Kidd made his debut patrolling the sidelines for the Nets, but his presence had no impact on the outcome of the game, at least in terms of where the Nets were concerned.
Orlando cruised to a 107-86 victory, and rookie Victor Oladipo not only contributed 19 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals in just 21 minutes of action off the bench, but he also electrified the hometown fans by throwing down this 360-slam after getting loose in transition.
A lot of guys can make the highlight reels if given the opportunity while uncontested, but perhaps more impressive was the physical defense on Deron Williams that created the steal and the opportunity to put on a bit of a show.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32