Nov 3, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Jason Kidd made his debut patrolling the sidelines for the Nets, but his presence had no impact on the outcome of the game, at least in terms of where the Nets were concerned.
Orlando cruised to a 107-86 victory, and rookie Victor Oladipo not only contributed 19 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals in just 21 minutes of action off the bench, but he also electrified the hometown fans by throwing down this 360-slam after getting loose in transition.
A lot of guys can make the highlight reels if given the opportunity while uncontested, but perhaps more impressive was the physical defense on Deron Williams that created the steal and the opportunity to put on a bit of a show.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17