Nov 3, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Jason Kidd made his debut patrolling the sidelines for the Nets, but his presence had no impact on the outcome of the game, at least in terms of where the Nets were concerned.
Orlando cruised to a 107-86 victory, and rookie Victor Oladipo not only contributed 19 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals in just 21 minutes of action off the bench, but he also electrified the hometown fans by throwing down this 360-slam after getting loose in transition.
A lot of guys can make the highlight reels if given the opportunity while uncontested, but perhaps more impressive was the physical defense on Deron Williams that created the steal and the opportunity to put on a bit of a show.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 7
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 36
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40