Nov 3, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Jason Kidd made his debut patrolling the sidelines for the Nets, but his presence had no impact on the outcome of the game, at least in terms of where the Nets were concerned.
Orlando cruised to a 107-86 victory, and rookie Victor Oladipo not only contributed 19 points, six rebounds, four assists and two steals in just 21 minutes of action off the bench, but he also electrified the hometown fans by throwing down this 360-slam after getting loose in transition.
A lot of guys can make the highlight reels if given the opportunity while uncontested, but perhaps more impressive was the physical defense on Deron Williams that created the steal and the opportunity to put on a bit of a show.
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 8
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 47
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 11
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 41
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3